Experience required: 6 months – 2 years
Salary: As per company norms
A web designer & developer create the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. Work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
Skill set required
- Good understanding of content management systems like WordPress, Wix, Shopify Etc.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Basic knowledge in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
Contact Person: Mr. Sunil
Contact Number: 8884920924
Work place Address:
PIXELSBREW SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
117, 3rd Floor, 19th Main Rd, 1st N Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Email id: email@example.com